Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Five Senses

Instead of focusing on animation, this week I finished off a part of one of my school assignments related to Communicating with Images. This particular task dealt with coming up with different ways of representing the Five Senses - this is what I came up with.



Apart from other work, I continued developing some artwork for a flash game I'm working on; I'd love to complete the game before the beginning of summer but I doubt that will happen - life's too busy (not that I'm complaining :P)

I might work on another animation this week but I need to get some written work done too, I'll try some more 3D maybe.

- Andrea

[edit: updated 'sight' image]
[edit: updated 'smell' image]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kappara, San Gwann, Malta
Graphic Design Student, Part time Web Designer. Even though I make use of most forms of digital art, be it raster or vector, I tend to focus on animation. I recently ventured into the realm of Flash Games.