Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Crystals

This week I tried out some more 'experimental' 3D animations with morphing sharp-edged objects. I came across this effect by 'mistake' when I was trying out another animation idea I had in mind - some experimental mistakes do turn out right after all :P I played around with some morph effects in After Effects too and applied them to circles to create a sound-wave effect.

This week I'll be finalising my storyboards for my final animation and get working on some more graphics for my flash game.





- Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kappara, San Gwann, Malta
Graphic Design Student, Part time Web Designer. Even though I make use of most forms of digital art, be it raster or vector, I tend to focus on animation. I recently ventured into the realm of Flash Games.